Tuesday, May 26, 2009

N(o) B(lame) A(llowed)

So I'm watching the NBA last night on TV. Don't know if you are much of a fan. The Nuggets and Lakers, playoff basketball, and full of crybabys. It was by far the worst performance of a group of children I have ever seen. Every single time someone got called for a foul they would zoom in on the player and he'd have a look on his face of utter disbelief (i.e. "who, me?)

However, one player in particular gets away with complaining the most: Kobe Bryant. My how I wish the refs would "stand up" to his popularity with fans and tell him to shut up. What he does most players get called technical fouls for. Yes there was what looked like to be some "dirty" basketball goin on last night; however, you can't blame a ref for not seeing something that in the corner of your vision looks innocent. Grow up Kobe.

4 comments:

LazyKing said...

did you make this post only to trash talk Kobe?? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL
I like basketball but my schedule doesnt allow me to watch it. So I dont get to see all the childish reactions

Nice guys finish last...or something like that said...

you got me! lol

LazyKing said...

I know a blogger who won't be happy about this article, I'll tell her :P

Nice guys finish last...or something like that said...

ha ha can't wait to see th comment ;-)