Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Subway Eat Fresh




So, I got a new t-shirt today. However, this isn't your ordinary T-shirt :-)

Oh the pain I had to get this (which didn't include applying for subway). Honestly, I just wanted to see if I could get the girls working there at Subway to give me something free. And after 6 weeks of "harrassing" them to give me a shirt lo and behold.....
When I think of how I got it, it makes me think of the movie "Lilo and Stitch" where the alien lets stitch go and the other alien says why'd you do that for and he replies "he's very persuasive".
Now as for wearing it....



3 comments:

LazyKing said...

1. dont wear this in public
2. your bday countdown is hilarious, LOL. hhahaha

Nice guys finish last...or something like that said...

I was thinkin' public MIGHT be a bad idea.....lol

LazyKing said...

It is a very bad idea.
Thanks for your comments, you're awesoooooooooooome