Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sweat...

Notice I didn't say "sweet." There is a reason for this. I get home from work today, not bad really, it was fine, and it was 90 degrees most of the day-quite comfortable, just slightly humid. Looking forward to getting home and putting my feet up in a nice, air-conditioned house. You know the feeling: feet all sweaty from being cramped in your shoes, sweats run down your back during the day when you've had a chance to walk outside, just want to strip your clothes off and relax. Then BAM! I walk in the door and my AC quit workin-its hotter INSIDE than outside. Oh the humanity.....

Anybody close with a nice cool house???

7 comments:

Katie said...

I have the AC set on 68. It's wonderful.

Not to rub it in or anything, but, yaknow.

But you can call me Miss... said...

Yep. Come over :)

virgo27 said...

i feel for ya! that had to be such a heartbreaker!! that happened to me last summer, and the summers here in the washington, dc area can be very humid and sticky. so you could imagine how i was feeling. oh yea, thanks for your comments on "Take A Look Tuesday" (the images i shared). i once shared a few of my images in a post, check out the link, http://tinyurl.com/d3ebh9. i'll be posting more on "Take A Look Tuesday" from time to time.

cybeel said...

oh bad luck! Just like one of the Murhy's rules "If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong" Sad but true

Nice guys finish last...or something like that said...

Katie-um, well, that's nice....;-)

BYCCMM: I should have!

Virgo-thanks for the link-I shall be looking

Cybeel-how true, right?

LazyKing said...

bad luck!
I'm glad you're enjoying your summer, lol

Andrew said...

Yikes!! My house in always set at 68...and the back door is always open. ;)