Friday, October 9, 2009

I may be...I may have...I may do things..I will

I may be....one of the nicest guys you will meet.....but I have my quirks

I may be...capable of love...but I've been hurt before-and it shows

I may be....slightly obsessive...but only because I want more of what I want

I may be....kind to strangers...but it does not mean I want more friends

I may have...family...but I'm not close enough to them

I may have...a heart...but sometimes I think it is always broken

I may have...feelings...but I still lay them out for you to destroy

I may have...thoughts...but I'm willing to share them with you

I may do things...that I'm not proud of...but I won't do them again

I may do things...that drive you away...but I'm the one who will hurt

I may do things...that I try not to do...but life seems to repeat itself

I may do things....that seem strange..but it is all I know to give

I will...not let the past be a determination....of what the future will hold for me.

I will...not let these thoughts in my head.... be the end of something great

I will...not let others tell me what is wrong..... when I feel it's right

I will...give you the love you deserve....if you promise to give some back

6 comments:

Saadi said...

Very thought provoking! Nice one! :)

Nice guys finish last...or something like that said...

Thanks Saadi!

Andrew said...

Dude. Nice. :)

Katie said...

Lights please...

...Ahem.

"Did you ever know that you're my heeeeeee-ro. And everything I would like tooooo beee. I can fly hiiiigher than an EEEEEEEEEagle. You are the wiiiind beneath my wings."

Awesome post.

THANKS FOR FINALLY BLOGGING! GOD!

Nice guys finish last...or something like that said...

Katie-you sound so much like Babs on here!

Katie said...

Know what would make me sound better?

IF YOU POSTED MORE THAN ONCE A MONTH/YEAR.