Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ok-its been a while and I'm pissy....

I just feel like ranting about nothing that is really that important. But sometimes you just got to let it go...here are a few current things bothering me....

1-snow. ok, ok. really, it's sooooo pretty....and most of my friends can easily just "stay home" when it snows....some of us have to drive in this CRAP. I like snow just like everyone else...but only on weekends and after 6 p.m. It can pretty much magically disappear otherwise!! ;-)

2-Speaking of snow, I understand that people south of the illinois border drive like idiots when its snowing because they aren't used to it...and people north of illinois drive like idiots because they ARE used to it. But what purpose is it to have a combination of the two here? It makes no sense...

3-This last one may be a future blog. We shall see. We have come to rely on computers too much. Case in point.....I used to have service through cellular one. I ended it in approx. June. Somehow I have overpaid on my final bill and they owe me a dime. A friggin dime....and since June I have received a statement telling me that! Is there no person to say, "oh-gee, maybe we should send a check to this pour soul...we owe him ten whole cents...."....guess not. By my tabulations they have sent me enough statements to cost them 3.00. As for the future blog, I'm going to call and request they send me a check for a dime...If they refuse, I'll just explain that they can't clear it because it is legally mine, and they've already spent three bucks on me...why not just send it out anyway. Can't wait to see their reply ;-)

Enough-I'm not really that pissy....just miss the opportunity to blog...its very cleansing!

3 comments:

But you can call me Miss... said...

That wasn't very pissy. I was looking forward to much better :)

Phillip Luebke said...

I had something similar happen to me with Norwest Bank (now Wells Fargo). I had a small balance in my account -- 25 cents, maybe -- when I moved to another state. Month after month they continued to send me statements. I tried to get them to close my account, but they said I had to come in and do that in person. I was not going to drive six hours to do that, so I let the statements continue. They finally wised up and charged me some kind of maintenance fee to zero out my balance and that was the end of that, but I think it was after they had sent me statements for *years*.

Anonymous said...

Hey pissy man! Hope you're feeling better!